Please carefully read the return policy before you return anything. Failure to comply with it might cause unnecessary delays and/or costs.
The following table shows what you are entitled to:
*Please note warranty will become void if the unit has been tampered with in any way, i.e. if the unit has been opened.
When you return an item:
- You must include everything you can (chargers, power supplies, manuals, CDs, packaging, etc. must be included if the item is to be considered in resalable condition).
- Any promotional items you have been awarded as a result of the initial purchase must also be returned, otherwise these will be deducted at full price from any refund issued.
- You must have tried to resolve the issue by contacting us (create a ticket on MyVoipTiger).
- Do not write on the box or stick labels or tape to it! (This means you cannot write our address on - or stick it to - the packaging of the product you're returning). Doing this means we have to replace the packaging before we can reuse/replace the product and means we can't class the item as unmarked or in brand new condition.
- You must contact support (create a ticket on MyVoipTiger) to complete an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization).
- You must include the RMA number you get from Support in the package you send to us.
- You agree that in the event that you claim an item is faulty and we find it to be working, you will be charged a shipping fee to cover the costs involved in returning the item to you.